Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My First Blog

Ok, here goes nothing. I am very new to this thing called blogging. I have several friends with blogs and am now joining the world of blogging. I already have a MySpace and Facebook, but haven't felt comfortable blogging and posting all of my pics for everyone to see. This seems a little more private and I am sure that I will soon be as addicted as I was to the other sites in the beginning. So, I may need some help from you veteran bloggers, so be patient with me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you have discovered the world of blogging. It is the perfect way to brag on your family.

Monica Curry said...

Yes, I agree with Kelsey, except it is just one more addiction to add to the list!!! But I view it as an "online scrapbook"...I can't wait to read about your sweet family and see pictures of your sweet boy!!!

Mika said...

I am excited about it! I hope I keep it up as well as y'all do. I really want to find out how to customize it a little more. Colby's is super cute too.

kristen lewis said...

Welcome to the blogging community! I am a junkie and will stalk you regularly via the internet now!

Mika said...

So, are you supposed to reply to people's comments on your own blog or are you supposed to go to that person's blog and reply? I don't know the etiquette yet. If I am supposed to reply on here, then, Kristen, stalk away!!!

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

Welcome to blogging! I saw you on the list of must reads for Kristen! Welcome! I can't believe your little boy is SO big!