Thursday, January 22, 2009

My pics are finally up!

































Ok, here is a short explanation of some of the pics. The pics in the red jammies were from either The Polar Express (You can see him listening to his bell he got from Santa and laughing at his Daddy.) or from Christmas at my parents. The other ones are just random pics. The dryer (please don't call cps) is his new favorite place to climb. He was hillarious when he discovered he could get in there. The bundled up pic, I just lvoe because he can hardly move I have him so bundled. And, the boots. They were a Christmas present and he loved them. I didn't think we'd get him out of them, but they are still a little big, so we have to wait a while.


1 comment:

kristen lewis said...

What a sweet big boy! I love those boots.