Monday, April 26, 2010

Random

Well, first things first, I am now 6 months pregnant!!! I went to the doctor this morning and hearing that little heartbeat still is so amazing to me. Even though I feel the little guy moving like crazy, it does this mama good to hear the heartbeat too. He didn't care for it too much though. As soon as Dr. Burke started moving it around, he kicked or something, at the spot where the doppler thingy was. It was funny. I have to wait until June 4th to see him again. I can't wait.

Second thing. We took Jarrett to his first movie this weekend. We went to see How to Train Your Dragon in 3D. I don't know if kids these days realize how cool 3D is, but Marc and I were pretty impressed. Jarrett did so good at the movie. The previews were soooo long and I was a little worried that he would lose interest or fall asleep. He didn't do either. I kept telling Marc to check behind the 3D glasses to see if he was dozing and he wasn't. When we left there, all he wanted to do was to fly on a dragon or watch the movie again. He's not grasping that we can't do either right now.

Last thing. We are still in limbo with Marc's job and our status as to if we are Texans or Aliens, I mean New Mexicans. Ha! Last week, we had decided to rent a house here in Lubbock and see what happens. Well, now, being the wishy washy people that we are, we've decided to put EVERYTHING into storage and stay at my parents in Brownfield until we know one way or the other where we are going to live. All this being up in the air is driving me crazy, but God has a plan. I just wish He'd show it to us sooner, rather than later.

1 comment:

Heather Bolin said...

So exciting you got to hear the heartbeat! I feel like I never see you anymore, so here's a blogpost instead. Much Love!