Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Tag!

I'm not sure that Kelsey tagged anyone, but I felt kinda bloggy(is that a word?) and it gave me something to blog about.
1. What is your favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
2. What is your favorite Christmas album? This year, it has been George Strait, but I'm going to a David Phelps concert on Sunday and I am sure it will be wonderful
3. What is your favorite Christmas gift you have ever received? Cabbage Patch Doll
4. What is your favorite gift that you are giving this year? Well, Jarrett is getting a power wheels four wheeler from Santa. Shhhh.... I can't wait to see him when he first sees it.
5. Favorite place/location to look at Christmas lights? Ransom Canyon- It is so breathtaking. I love taking people out there for the first time and when you come down that first hill that looks over the water, they get the full effect. It's beautiful.
6. Favorite Christmas treat/candy? Fudge
7. What is your funniest Christmas memory? In our stockings, at my parents house, we always get a movie from my mom. Even though we have gobs of gifts under the tree, this has become one our favorite traditions. You know it's there, but don't know which movie it is or what everyone else got. So, it's always exciting to open these. Well, a couple of years ago, Sean (my youngest brother) opened his movie. It was one of the Spider Mans, I think. After looking at it closer, he realized that it was the spanish version of the movie. We all got a pretty big laugh, at my mom's expense and haven't let her live it down yet. I'm sure there are many other funny memories, but that is the first that comes to mind.

I'm tagging everyone else.

2 comments:

kristen lewis said...

Those are great! Way back when ebay was still new, I thought I was so smart for finding a steal on Season one of the TV show "Alias" for Mike. It was not until I saw the shipping price that I realized I had purchased the Chinese version of the show. Mike still reminds me of how much he loved his Chinese Alias.

Monica Curry said...

Dear jarrett, Tell your mom to update the blog. Thanks, I'm sure you're getting so cute and big and doing all kinds of fun things these days, but i wouldn't know =)=)=)