Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

Ok, I typed this entire thing about what we did for Thanksgiving and it was too boring to even post. So, I am shortening it down so when I look back next year, I will know what went on. We spent the weekend before in Portales with Marc's mom and family. Then, we went to Brownfield on Wednesday and spent Thanksgiving day with my family. It is so much fun to spend time with everyone. We don't get together near enough. Not everyone got to be there, but I'm hoping to get to see them in the next couple of weeks or at Christmas.

Now, for what I am thankful for. I am thankful that God is in my life and that He is a forgiving God. I am thankful for my wonderful husband who does so much for me and puts up with me even when I'm sick and grumpy. I'm thankful for my precious son, Jarrett, who is by far my best accomplishment and can make my day with one of his sweet smiles. I'm thankful for mine and Marc's families. They are so special and I don't know what we would do without them. I'm thankful for our warm house, food, clothes, and shoes. I'm thankful for our dogs, Daisy and Pepper, even though they drive me nuts sometimes, I do love them. And finally, I'm thankful for my great friends and coworkers. I wouldn't be able to make it day to day without having you as friends. I love reading your blogs and hearing about your lives. Mine seems kinda boring sometimes, so I like reading about other's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad y'all had such a great Thanksgiving!

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

I like reading about everyone's lives, too. I feel like I know so much more about everyone!