Friday, March 27, 2009

March 08-09




I was just looking through my pics that I have on my computer. I have pics from March 08 and now from March 09. I can't believe how much he has changed. I wish I had better ones on this computer, but the ones I have are from my cell phone. So, they aren't that great of quality and for some reason, with my cell, I am forever chopping the top of his head off. I don't know why. I am posting another boots pic from this year because it really shows how "grown up" he looks. It's kinda sad to me that he has already changed so much. But on the other hand, he is so much fun right now. He makes us laugh all the time and keeps us on our toes.

2 comments:

kristen lewis said...

Isn't it amazing how much can cahnge in a year? Wait until he really starts talking. Time flies! He is adorable!

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

You can always add to the family and keep the fresh baby feel alive! He's quite the cute little boy!