Friday, March 13, 2009

The Sean Decker Band











My younger brother, Sean, has a Christian band. They have been playing together for a couple of years. I've gotten to hear them a couple of time. Once, at a church up here for Saw You At the Pole. The other time was last Saturday night in Brownfield. One of the churches brought Seventh Day Slumber to perform a concert. Sean's band got to open for them. It was amazing. They did such a good job and I couldn't have been prouder of him. I didn't tell anyone else around me this, but I got a little teary eyed when they started because they were great and the crowd's response was CRAZY. Sean is such a strong Christian and is doing wonderful things with this amazing talent God has given him. I'm sure many, including myself, were touched by their performance. They sing some popular songs, but they have 3 (I think) original ones that are so powerful. I wish I could somehow post them on here. Maybe, they will have them recorded someday and I will. For now, I'm posting some pics from the concert. The one of us three groupies is me, Mom, and Amber (Sean's wife). The rest are of Sean, the best little brother EVER.

1 comment:

kristen lewis said...

That is really cool! I wish I could hear them. It touches me to see how much you love your brother. Very sweet.