Monday, October 13, 2008

Whew!











All four grandkids, Evyn, Jarrett, Caleb, and Elijah


Hayride
Jarrett eating Fruit Loops

Here several pics from this weekend. We had such a good time. Like I said before, my fam was in town from Arkansas. So, we spent a lot of time with them since we don't get to see them often enough. This was my weekend.

FRIDAY: We got out of school early, so I met them for lunch. From there, we went SHOPPING! I don't get to do this very often because it is a little difficult with a 15 month in tow. I was the bad mom and left him at the sitter because it was right in the middle of his nap. Anyway, after shopping in the mall we went to the Peddler Show at the Civic Center. Growing up, my mom and I always went to this. My favorite thing is to sample the dips and soups. YUMMO! Anyway, it was great to walk around and look at all of the stuff. I did a little Christmas shopping. I actually got Marc's big gift. I normally wait until the last minute on his so I am super excited!!!! It isn't anything that he has asked for, so I hope he's not dissappointed. We'll see. We finished the day by going to eat with Marc's mom and then we crashed.

Saturday: I was out and about by 9:30 Sat. morning getting fall decorations for my house. I love fall!!! We then went out to Idalou for Pumpkin Fest. These are the pics that I can't wait to post. They are on my mom's camera and she hasn't sent them to me. Jarrett loves being outside, so he had so much fun. He got to go on his first hayride. We drove down to Brownfield and spent the night with my parents. Jarrett and I slept on an air mattress together, which we don't do very often, but he refused to sleep in the pack n play. My hiney (sp?) ended up on the ground with Jarrett smushed into me. No matter where I put him, he would roll to the middle. Not a lot of sleeping accomplished.

Sunday: We had an another open house to get ready for and go to Brownfield. There were a couple of positive prospects, so we will see. Keep your fingers crossed. Marc did mention the possibility of renting out our house, but that worries me a bit. If anyone has any experiences, good or bad, with this, please let me know. I have started praying about all of it and know God is going to lead us to do the right thing. It is just all very scary!

3 comments:

Monica Curry said...

SO SWEET! I think I need to see Jarrett soon! He's so stinkin cute!

kristen lewis said...

The picture of all the cousins walking and holding hands makes me want to cry. That is adorable. And, of course, I am anxious to see a picture of your Evyn from the front. She looks super cute from behind!

Mika said...

I am glad to know that I am not the only one that looks at these at school. :)