Thursday, November 20, 2008

Brrrr!!!


Wow, it is finally cold. I've been wishing it would be cold and now that it is, I am wishing it wasn't. Actually, I really just wish the wind didn't have to blow. Anyway, I might have gone a little overboard this morning when getting Jarrett ready to go. He had on a long sleeve t-shirt, a sweatshirt, and then his coat with the hood pulled up. He looked like the little kid on a Christmas story. In his carseat, he couldn't move his head from side to side, only his eyes were moving. I couldn't help but take a picture.

2 comments:

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

I remember my mom doing this to me, too. I felt kinda like a mummy in all of my clothes! I impressed you carry a camera in the car or purse!

Mika said...

It was my cell phone camera. I wish I was on top of things enough to always have a camera with me to catch everything new thing he does.