Friday, November 21, 2008

Tag, I'm it!!!

Eight T.V. Shows I Watch:
Grey's Anatomy
Dancing with the Stars
Private Practice
Friday Night Lights
Las Vegas
House Hunters
As the World Turns
Bold and the Beautiful

Eight Favorite Restaurants:
Las Brisas
Cagle's
Olive Garden
Durango's
Thai Pepper
Outback
Chillis
Market Street

Eight Fun Things That Happened This Week:(This one was tough for me. Some of them are reaching a little. I have concluded that I'm pretty boring.)

I got a new 3-ring hole punch today! (I know, that's nerdy, but its fun.)
Jarrett has gotten really good at signing milk and thank you
I bought and started reading book 2 of the Redemption series by Karen Kingsbury
I went shopping with my mother-in-law
I went to Barnes and Noble for one book (see above), didn't find it, but bought 3 others
I am now 3 Christmas presents down, a bagillion to go.
Visited Calvary Baptist with a friend of the family
Kaly, my new hair girl, fixed my cut that was driving me nuts.


Fun to come:
I get to spend 5 straight days with Jarrett and Marc next week.
We are doing T-giving this weekend in Portales with the inlaws
SHOPPING
I am decorating the house for Christmas
We are spending Thanksgiving day and the days around it in Brownfield with my family.
NO SCHOOL!
I plan to take many many naps.
Maybe, I will have time to read a little in between naps and playing with Jarrett and shopping and family time.

Eight Things I Look Forward To:
My Mamaw's 80th b-day
Jarrett's second Christmas (he'll be much more involved this year)
Holiday food
Twilight Movie
Resting over the holidays
summer (is it too early to be looking forward to this)
Two of my friends are pregnant and having babies in May! Fun times!
Shopping

Eight Things On My Wish List:
A healthy family (I hate cold season. Currently we are healthy, I just hope we stay this way.)
To sell our house
A new house
Another baby
clothes
shoes
to lose weight
Safe travels through the holidays

I tag Colby and Kristen

No comments: