Thursday, November 13, 2008

Owy!


My sweet Jarrett got his first owy at daycare yesterday. He fell and scratched his face on a table. She said that he was really tough and barely cried. I think it hurt my feelings a whole lot more than it did him.
I am sure I have a long road of owys ahead of me. This kid is fearless. We like to call him Evel Knievel. He will step off of a big step without even thinking twice. When he sits on the couch, we really have to work on getting down right, otherwise he just bails off. Last night, Marc was laying on the floor playing with him and he decided it would be fun to not just sit on Marc's back, but to stand on it. This, of course, ended in him falling backwards on the floor because there was nothing Marc could do once he realized what Jarrett was doing. This morning, while he was in the bathroom with me getting ready, I turned around and he was in the bathtub. He hasn't been able to do that until today. We have all new baby proofing to do! Any suggestions???

1 comment:

kristen lewis said...

I think that booboos on little boys look so cute and tough! So, while I am sorry that he got hurt, he sure looks adorable!